December 8, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (1)

"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly feature hosted by Tynga's Reviews
For my first edition of "Stacking the Shelves" I'm only going to include the books I have with me here in school. If I tried to include anymore than that, this post would go on forever. It would also be very much incomplete because I can't remember all the books I have on my shelf to read back at home.

BORROWED

   

1. Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
I'm pretty sure everyone I know wants to give this one a read, just see what the creator of Harry Potter's doing with her time these days.

2. The Selection by Kiera Cass
This one was on my holds list up at the public library near school last semester. My turn never came. At the beginning of the summer, I put it on my holds list at home. I couldn't get my hands on it. This semester I put in on my holds list one more time and I FINALLY have it. So I must read it before I'm done with college.

3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Everyone's talking about this book. And it's about to be a movie. Both mean I have to read this immediately.

BOUGHT

    
4. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
I really need to get to this book because I have to be ready for Sever. And because I loved Wither so much.
 
5. The Year I Turned 16 by Dianne Schwemm
This is an oldie. I read all four books when I was much, much younger. I loved them all but I lost track of my sister's copies of them. So when I saw them bound together in one set at Barnes and Noble I knew I need a copy for my self.

6. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. But I will.

7. Starters by Lissa Price
This one's been on my shelf for an embarrassingly long time but I'm INCREDIBLY excited to get around to it.

So that's my list for this week. What's on yours? Be sure to let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Great selection :) I want to read beautiful creatures myself. I hope you enjoy the casual vacancy as well!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about Beautiful Creatures that I can't lay my finger on. It's not exactly the best book out there, but there's this weird feeling that compels you to keep reading. Hope you enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves #7
    We're giving away copies of Antonia Michaelis' The Storyteller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really want to read all of those books!!!

    Cierra @ Sweet Toothe Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Abundance of Katherines was the first John Green book I read, earlier this year. I thought it was pretty good! Wither was my first-ever YA dystopia, and I had a special place for it on my shelf. Hope you liked Fever just as much as you liked Wither!

    Have a great week!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. Also, if you have a blog, be sure to leave a link so I can go check it out!